Mid-west based Paint Distribution Co. representing PPG Industries for over 60 years, is seeking aggressive and high-energy individual to identify and develop new strategic sales opportunities and service key existing customer accounts within the automotive dealership, independent collision shop and commercial/industrial coatings market segments based in Northern Ohio.
Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in strategic sales and key account management. Experience selling paint coatings and related products would be a plus. Salary, bonus, 401K, health and life insurance, car allowance, etc. Painters Supply & Equipment Co., is an EEO Employer/Drug Free Workplace. Please send resume to email@example.com or mail to Human Resources, PO Box 1477, Taylor, MI. 48180 or fax to 734-946-1532. www.painterssupply.com
The duties of a Painters Supply & Equipment Co. Business Development Manager include:
· Identifying new sales opportunities within assigned territory.
· Define and develop strategic target list, schedule appointments, close sales.
· Navigate multiple steps in the sales process with multiple key decision makers demonstrating the ability to influence high-level decision makers.
· Maintain proficiency in products and services and appropriately position our solutions against the competition.
· Accurately assess and analyze customer needs.
· Prepare and deliver strategic sales presentations.
· Develop and maintain key account relationships at multiple levels.
· Develop and maintain accurate customer and market data information.
Ideal candidate should be familiar with automotive refinish products and knowledge of the collision repair industry. Strong interpersonal selling skills and facilitation and time management skills are necessary for success.
Bachelor’s or associates degree in business preferred. Competence in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook necessary.
Painters Supply and Equipment Co. is a drug-free company and candidates must pass a pre-hire drug screen. Candidates Motor Vehicle Report must meet acceptable guidelines set by the Company Insurer.